Nebtek VA Mixer
The NEBTEK VA Mixer is the long awaited on-set audio solution for video assist operators. It integrates with our QTAKE NX2 and NX8 systems, rack mount QTAKE systems, as well as most other common digital video recorders (such as a PIX240i, NEBTEK Lightning, or Raptor).
Audio mixer input is sent to up to 4 DVR’s.
All 4 DVR’s input back to the mixer where they can be switched individually to the output monitors.
Three set station outputs can be sent speaker level output for passive speakers AND there are also three outputs for line level outputs for powered speakers. The choice is yours!
Individual level adjustments are available for up to 3 set monitor stations as well as your Headphone level and Speaker level.
The headphone mixer allows individual control for you to mix 1, 2, or all 3 intercom inputs as well as the selected DVR and the line input to your headphones.
Each intercom input level pot is also a push to talk button. Push 1, 2 or all 3 knobs to talk back to the speakers on the set.
The mute button allows you to instantly mute all external speakers. The talkback overrides the mute to allow you to talk back at any time. The bi-directional GPI connector allows the mute button to control other devices or allows other devices to trigger the mute switch.
- Live-level balanced input [XLR input], commonly used as sound mixer input
- Four channel distribution [RCA output], commonly used for recorders (up to four)
- Five-position DVR output selector switch for live pass-through and up to 4 recorders [RCA input]
- Outputs for up to three speakers. Three 1/4” TRS mono outputs carry amplified audio for passive speakers, three RCA output carry line level output for powered speakers (speakers not included)
- Individually adjustable levels for the three output speakers
- Intercom for talk-back to 1, 2 or all 3 speakers (using built-in microphone)
- Inputs for up to three set microphones [RCA], commonly called listeners. Must be line level (microphones not included)
- Headphone jack [Stereo 1/4” TRS]
- Headphone volume level adjustment
- Headphone mixer for all sources: Intercoms 1, 2 and 3, live line-in from sound mixer and selected DVR
- Built-in speaker with level adjustments independent of the headphone level
- All professional audio circuits with mic de-popping and built-in limiting and compression for comfortable listening
- Mute button w/GPI trigger [4-pin Hirose]
- 12 Volt power input (2.5mm input with locking ring)